Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank God for Saturday

I have spent my entire week focusing on my "other" job...my job as a nursing administrator.

We had a critical survey this week that lasted four days and boy was I stressed! To make things

worse, I woke up Monday morning, with flu symptoms that have lasted all week. When the survey was over on Thursday afternoon at 1:pm, I came home, put on my pajamas, climbed into bed and slept for an entire four hours. Then I woke up, ate a grilled cheese, watched a recorded Big Brother and went back to bed until 5am yesterday morning. I still feel achy and tired.


I had big plans for this weekend. I need to paint to stock my new website!

The lovely painting in the previous posting was to be the first piece of art on the site

but I sold her this week to a friend on Facebook. I SWEAR, I'm not swelling anything

else on E-bay, Facebook, or to friends until I get my Website up and running.


The site address is http://www.jacksonsquarestudios.com/. I'm working

with a great web designer who, I hope, is willing to listen to all of

my simple demands and turn them in to a GREAT website!


I'll keep you updated of the launch date.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Kim Mailhot said...

Hope you feel better soon ! And be gentle with yourself !