Monday, August 17, 2009

Pretty Little Dresses Green






More paintings finished this weekends....these two paintings are being sold on my site - JacksonSquare Studios as a set. A set of 12 x 12 paintings on wood panels.
A bit of folk art - I love the colors and the simplicity of these sweet little dresses. I love, love, love the antique clutch purse...we found the tiny little purse at an estate sale and I've been waiting for the perfect project in which to use it. I think I found it...don't you?

My blog has undergone a bit of a facelift....Tiffany Masselyn of designs by masselyn has done some design work for me and my new website. This is my new blog and website header...I just love it..what do you think?

I'm off to get a little bit of painting done tonight.

Have a great day,

Karen


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hi Karen,

Love the paintings! Great new look to your blog too. I've been so busy lately I haven't stopped by in a while. I'm enjoying a quiet morning for a change. Hope you are having a great week!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

These dresses are wonderful Karen!! The wire hangers are perfect, and the softness of the dresses is so inviting!
Your blog 'remodel' is terrific. Am planning one myself after my studio revision is done ;)
xo,
Gaye