Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
- Clean the house top to bottom (only when I'm in a cleaning mood)
- Lay on the couch and watch movies
- Paint in my studio all weekend (ignoring everything else )
- Go to auctions
- Spend the day at thrift stores and flea markets
- Spend the day shopping at the beach ( they have the best shops at the beach!)
- Spend the day reading on the beach
- Spend the day doing anything on the beach
- More naps
- Spend the day with all of my kids - we laugh until our sides are splitting
Getting no calls from work is always good, too! I'm so tired this week, I'm just hoping for rest, a bit of painting, and some naps.
How about you? Do you have a list? If not, make one and have a good one!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Art created from vintage finds
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Here's my new painting that I worked on in the Suzi Blu Le Petite Doll class. If you ever get a chance to take one of her classes...JUMP ON IT! It was so much fun and I learned so much.
I have a long way to go before my paintings look as good as Suzi's dolls but I really like drawing, painting, and collaging them. I actually finished two paintings and am ready to start on another!
One more week to go in the class and then my next class starts...Layer Love. I think there's still time to sign up if you are interested. I'm driving myself crazy looking for my Paper Journaling Magazine from Somerset Studios....I have piles and piles of magazines around here and I know that I just saw it but now.....
To all the Mothers out there...Have a Great Day tomorrow! Mother's Day is hard for me - I miss my oldest daughter (she passed away three years ago) but am so grateful for the kids I have that try very hard to make the day special for me. My daughter, son and twin nieces that I've raised since the age of 14 are amazing young adults and I can't wait to see all of them tomorrow.
Happy Mother's Day,
Friday, May 8, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Aren't They To Die For???
She is a self taught artist - I could only
wish for half her talent!!
See her gallery at http://www.hollyfarrell.com/
Hope you had a great weekend!