Friday, May 15, 2009

Thoughts for the Weekend...

mother's Day Roses..aren't they beautiful??
It's finally Friday! The beginning of the weekend! What do you like to do on the weekend?
Here's a list of all the things I like to do on the weekend:
  • Clean the house top to bottom (only when I'm in a cleaning mood)
  • Lay on the couch and watch movies
  • Paint in my studio all weekend (ignoring everything else )
  • Go to auctions
  • Spend the day at thrift stores and flea markets
  • Spend the day shopping at the beach ( they have the best shops at the beach!)
  • Spend the day reading on the beach
  • Spend the day doing anything on the beach
  • Nap
  • More naps
  • Spend the day with all of my kids - we laugh until our sides are splitting

Getting no calls from work is always good, too! I'm so tired this week, I'm just hoping for rest, a bit of painting, and some naps.

How about you? Do you have a list? If not, make one and have a good one!!

Karen

No comments: