Friday, May 29, 2009

Honestly...I was tagged


My friend Carrie at Noelle Garrett Designs has tagged me with this Honest Scrap Award. The rules...I thank her (I don't think that's a rule but thank's Carrie!), display the picture, a link to her blog, tell 10 things about myself and pass it on to 7 more lovely people! If you haven't seen Carrie's BEAUTIFUL creations....check out her blog and website. I first saw her creations on the Lollishop website, then ran into her again on the Friday Flea Market site....now I follow her blog cuz I just love her stuff! Thanks Carrie! So, about me, here goes.....




1. I have been on a diet since I was 15 years old. I just turned 50. (Oh goodness that sounds old...I feel 35)


2. I try to paint or draw or create something everyday.


3. I have paint or glue on the sleeves of everything I wear.


4. I have two dogs that I treat like my children. '


5. I would be happy if I never left my house...I fear I suffer from social anxiety.


6. I love teapots....I have about 30 of them.


7. I love china...I have 5 different patterns and would love to buy more.


8. I love a clean house but I hate to do housework. My partner does all of it.


9. I love everything white...white furniture, white linens, white t-shirts, white button downs, etc.


10. It is very hard for me to come up with 10 things to tell you about myself!!! I hate to talk about me.


Tag you're it to:


Heather at Pretty Petals, Andrea at Vintage Bella Studio, Stephenie at A Little Bit Pink, Amanda at Maygreen Fairies, Brandy at Brandywine Boutique and Michelle at My Life on the XYZ List.


Have fun!!


Karen

1 comment:

MaygreenFairies said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post. I really enjoyed visiting your blog, lots of lovely eye candy. I look forward to my next visit. Mandy x