Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Art Work..My Petite Doll fm Suzi's Class

Fairyland

Here's my new painting that I worked on in the Suzi Blu Le Petite Doll class. If you ever get a chance to take one of her classes...JUMP ON IT! It was so much fun and I learned so much.

I have a long way to go before my paintings look as good as Suzi's dolls but I really like drawing, painting, and collaging them. I actually finished two paintings and am ready to start on another!

One more week to go in the class and then my next class starts...Layer Love. I think there's still time to sign up if you are interested. I'm driving myself crazy looking for my Paper Journaling Magazine from Somerset Studios....I have piles and piles of magazines around here and I know that I just saw it but now.....

To all the Mothers out there...Have a Great Day tomorrow! Mother's Day is hard for me - I miss my oldest daughter (she passed away three years ago) but am so grateful for the kids I have that try very hard to make the day special for me. My daughter, son and twin nieces that I've raised since the age of 14 are amazing young adults and I can't wait to see all of them tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day,

Karen

No comments: