Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flying Fingers!!


I've been busy as can be in my studio the past couple of days!! Maybe because I've realized that I will be returning to work soon....or just because I've been feeling particularly energized. Regardless of the reason, my fingers are flying! I went to get new glasses yesterday and didn't realize that I had dried glue all over my fingers....how embarassing!!



I'm participating in an Easter tag swap, so trying to finish 20 vintage Easter tags....complete some collages for my Lollishop and my Etsy shoppe and working on some other projects! It's going to take weeks to clean up my mess! (I'm not one of those people who cleans up after myself, I wish I was!!!)



Preview of new art work....Cutest images available on www.fairydavis.com.


Have a great day...I'm off to physical therapy...what an imposition on my time!!

Karen

No comments: