Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday's Art





The temperature has dropped 30 degrees in the past two days! 90 Degrees on Wednesday...now it's barely 58 degrees outside! I hate to think what our summer is going to be like!










This week feels like it has been 14 days long! I plan to take advantage of my two days off! Painting on Saturday and a get together for lunch and a movie with my girls on Sunday! Maybe throw in a little shopping for a dress for my son's upcoming college graduation.
I've been told by my rep to lay off the "girls" for a while and paint birds again to increase my income. I may miss my girls!
Have a great weekend!
Karen





1 comment:

Donna Schirmer said...

Hi Karen!

It is such a pleasure for me to see you producing such beautiful pieces of art! Keep up the good work, my dear friend!

Love,
Donna Schirmer