Friday, January 22, 2010

My Word for 2010....Finally!!

Painting by Holly Farrell

I believe that 2010 will be filled with Growth for me. My art sales are increasing every month and my association with the CollectArtwork group is extremely exciting both creatively and financially. I continue to challenge myself daily in my artistic endeavours and I can't wait to see what the new year brings.

I think I've finally chosen the word Growth as my word for 2010....I will expect growth in many areas of my life!

By the way.update on my weight loss progress. Following Weight Watchers is proving to be very easy. I have lost 10 pounds since 12/28....YAY!! It really helps that everyone at work is on some diet of their own but even so, I'm determined to become healthy this year! Still having trouble finding the time to walk on my treadmill - moved it downstairs (that's one step) but haven't used it yet! Oh well, baby steps!!

Be good to yourself!

Karen


No comments: