Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back to Work Tomorrow....

Received a shipment of pink and purple buttons today.....aren't they gorgeous?




I think that we will list some of them in our etsy shoppe...we'll never use all of them!






Well....my vacation is over. Back to work tomorrow and my creativity has come to a screetching halt! I've been sewing some spring and summer clothes but I've got so many projects started in my studio....it's an absolute mess! I'm taking a background workshop at Creative Workshops and haven't even started the project....it's now in the second week of the workshop!! Oh goodness, I've become a slacker! Oh well, there's always next weekend!





Meanwhile....my briefcase is packed, my clothes are layed out and my lunch is ready. The office awaits. I'll check by in later. Have a great day.





Karen








No comments: