Saturday, November 7, 2009

No thoughts, none....

Pink dogwood flowering headImage by Martin LaBar via Flickr


My mind is completely void of creativity....I feel like I am in a vortex of blah! I joined Mystele's Gut Art class to jump start my creative juices...I haven't gotten past the first 5 videos.

I decided to do something different in my studio so I started some vintage sewing machine drawer shadow boxes. I almost finished one, started another...there they sit on my messy art table.

I have some projects I want to start for the girls for Christmas. Maybe if I get in my studio and do a really good cleaning I'll get a little bit motivated.

Do you ever feel this way? Like someone sucked all the creative thoughts out of your head? I know that work is getting in the way of my art and I don't like it! What do you do to get you art Mojo back? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Be good to yourself,

Karen

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Cindy Shea said...

I think every creative person goes through this in cycles. I get all gung ho on a project and then burn out for a bit and so goes the cycle. Not to worry though. Give yourself time to miss creating and you'll find yourself rearing to jump back in in no time. :)