Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is many circles of love: A story ...Image by controltheweb via Flickr


The turkey's in the oven, the macaroni and cheese is made, the stuffing is waiting in the fridge, the sweet potatoe casserole has the marshmallows waiting to toast and of course one disaster has already been made today (the turkey was bad - smelling to high heaven and had to go back to the store and get another one at seven this morning!!) All this and it's only 9am this morning! I'm almost jealous of people that eat at normal times like 6pm but my family insists on eating at 12:30. We've been doing it that way since I was a kid in Mississippi...years (too many to count) ago.

To all of you, a Happy Thanksgiving..no matter when you celebrate. Enjoy your family and friends! If you plan to take advantage of the Black Friday deals...have fun! Me..I'll be working and trying to get some rest this weekend. I've got a lot of painting to do to catch up for the blah mood I've been in lately.

Don't forget to stop by my website for some great deals on art. I'm trying to mark down everything to clean off the shelves forfresh new product. I have an ad coming out in the January Somerset Studio and I'd like to stock the shelves with new artwork. Take advantage of the sale prices now for the holidays.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: