Saturday, June 20, 2009

Touched by an Angel


"Touched by an Angel"




I am loving the copper colored paint of her dress!

and all the texture from the beeswax, papers, and gold leaf!
It continues to rain here in Delaware.... I coined the phrase "Seasonal Affective Psychosis" due to the large amount of psychotic patients that continue to fill our hospital...I can only attribute it to the weather! I come home so tired and drained that I have spent very little time painting after work. My art journal pages look as crazy as the patients....I fear posting them - someone may commit me to the my hospital! Even my blog postings are sparse. I must try to improve..
Enjoy your weekend and make your Dad's feel loved!!
Karen





1 comment:

Cindy Shea said...

I do a lot of beeswax work myself but have not yet tried adding the gold leaf. At what stage do you add it to your pieces?